The Oxy-Sal UV 8 Powerhead has been manufactured and tested to the highest International standard and proudly offers the following Warranty:
- Upon examination by then manufacturer if it is shown failure has been caused by faulty workmanship or material/s supplied by the manufacturer.
- The Electronic component carries a 1 year repair warranty.
- Ancillary parts not manufactured by the manufacturer. The guarantee or warranty extended to the the purchasers will be limited to the guarantee or warranty available to the manufacturer by their supplier. Any Warranty of the manufacturer in relation to any such parts is excluded. Warranty is not applicable to fuses.
- Adverse operating conditioning beyond the control of the manufacturer such as improper voltage or water pressure. Excessive ambient temperature or any condition that adversely affects the performance of the equipment will render this warranty null and void.
- The defective UV Powerhead must be returned to the manufacturer of Dealer as soon as the purchaser becomes aware of the effect.
- Upon arrival the equipment will the examined by the manufacturer/Dealer. If the item is found to be defective it will be repaired or replaced by the manufacturer/dealer free of charge.
- Upon inspection if it is determined the terms of the warranty have not been satisfied, than manufacturer will offer to repair/replace the equipment at the owners cost.
- All freight/transport cost are the owners responsibility. The manufacturer shall not be responsible for any good damaged in transit.
- Any liability of the manufacturer pursuant to the Trades Practices Act 1974 as amended for breach of a condition or warranty shall be limited to replacing or acquiring the equipment or part thereof where the same has been supplied.
- The maximum liability of the manufacturer incurred by the manufacturer shall not exceed the contract price for the equipment or the product parts or components thereof claimed to be defective. Further, the manufacturer shall not be liable for any loss, damage or delay directly or indirectly caused by any malfunction of or defect of or failure of the equipment other than expressly provided in this warranty.
- Products sold by the manufacturer and designed for use with swimming pool water balanced in accordance with the Langlier Saturation Index with a pH range of 6.8-7.8 Chlorine level should not exceed 4ppm. The salt level should not exceed 8,500ppm.
- Oxy-Sal electromagnetic spectrum (OSES) UV LED’s electronics is designed for full output on 7 only UV LED’s. The 8th UV LED is used for surge protection warning. If you notice 1 LED out in the Powerhead, please check your power supply or mains 220=240 vac for overload or voltage spikes. Your Powerhead is still producing 100% output on 7 UV LED’s.
- The manufacturer will not be held liable for damage caused by but, not limited to corrosion, scaling or stress.
The Warranty is Void under the following circumstances:
- Installation is carried out incorrectly by a person other than a person authorized by the manufacturer or Dealer.
- The equipment is not installed to exact manufacturers specification.
- Installation in a commercial environment voids all warranty.
- Damage beyond the manufacturers control.
- The equipment has been misused, neglected, damaged, repaired without authorization, altered in any way.
- Used for any purpose other than that authorized by the manufacturer.
This unit is for use in Domestic Swimming Pools only where the correct size Chlorinator produces enough Chlorine with approx. 13 hours of operation. Unless authorised in writing by the manufacturer.
Extending periods to gain more chlorine production voids the warranty.
All Warranty claims must include:
- Proof of Purchase.
- Installation Date.
- Details of Installer
This Warranty is applicable to workmanship and material only.
This warranty is not transferrable.
Sal-Chlor Climax [Oxy-Sal] Pty Ltd
PO Box 1976
Please click here to send us a message.