If your product was received damaged, you must notify us within 2 working days of receiving your shipment. email@example.com. Freight damage must be documented with photographs.
Please keep your original packing slip document as it has information required to receive a refund or replacement part.
- Your return must be requested within 14 days of purchase.
- Merchandise must be in original, saleable packaged condition without cosmetic or other damage.
- Original shipping & handling charges are not refundable.
- Customer is responsible for return freight charges.
- All returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Orders receiving any free freight offer will have the freight deducted from the original purchase price.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
If the Oxy-Sal UV powerhead has been installed/used it cannot be refunded. If an attempt to install the product incorrectly has been made, there is high probability the unit is damaged. We gladly warranty our Oxy-Sal UV Powerhead but if the item is destroyed by misuse or improper installation you will not be covered.
- Please pack your return well, including sufficient packing material to protect your return from damage.
- Please note that if your returned product arrives to Oxy-Sal in damaged condition due to improper packaging, you will be held liable for the cost of the product as well as any expense to either repair or return the product to you.
- Please indicate on the shipping label that this is a return. We recommended you insure your return product when shipping. Failure to do this will expose you to the cost of the unit if the shipment is lost or misdirected by the carrier.
- Any item returned for refund must be returned in as new condition.
Warranty is void if
- The unit is not installed as per the instructions
- Is connected to improper voltage
- Is subjected to chemical corrosion
- Is mechanically or electrically altered in any way
- Is subjected to immersion in water
- Evidence of short circuiting or the unit has been visibly damaged by accident or misuse, or has been damaged by wind, rain, lightning, freezing, or other natural causes.
- If the serial number or manufacture date has been altered, effaced, or removed.
Please fill out the warranty / returns form
To return your product, mail your product to Returns Oxy-Sal PO Box 1976 New Farm QLD 4500. Australia.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged unit to reach you, may vary.
When shipping the unit, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.